Product Analyst at RG inc, is responsible identify trends and new business opportunitiesfor full product lifecycle, from Market research, writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, engineering, data and customer-facing to launch core features within our existing and new products.
- Skills :
- Experience of designing simple and intuitive user interfaces through wireframes and mockups.
- Ability to manage the product life-cycle
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Ability to work in a startup environment
Experience : 1-3 years
Key Responsibilities :
- Talk to customers and understand the problems they are facing
- Plan the product road map in detail with the tech team
- Work with the internal teams to come up with priorities for features
- Design/wire frame the on-boarding flows for the features in the product
- Work with analytics team to generate the data that the internal teams need
- Work closely with Customer Services, Sales and Marketing teams to help identify trends and new business opportunities
What you can expect :
- A flat organisation where you have autonomy over your work
- Opportunity to work on a growing SAAS Product.